WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Skywatch Friday

Happy Skywatch Friday everyone. This shot was taken early one morning after it had rained over night. It turned out to be a beautiful day.
Thanks to all responsible for hosting this site. Click on http://skyley.blogspot.com/ to view lots more great sky shots.

8 comments:

Jim said...

A great effect.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

I love the sun peeping through the clouds like that. :)

Guy D said...

AWesome capture, I love it.

Have a great weekend
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Carol said...

A beautiful sky...dark and light...with the sun peeking through....good capture...

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

A most beautiful picture.The clous look threatening,so I.m glad to hear the day turned out good.
Blessings,Ruth

Mary said...

That's neat with the sun though the clouds and the farm scene below. Wonderful!

Naturegirl said...

Still dark hope the rain was not falling after this shot was taken! Good one!

Cathy said...

Love that picture! Happy SWF!