Watery Wednesday
It's Watery Wednesday, and since we had 8.5" of snow yesterday, I needed to dig this shot out of my archives from last year. I love turtles, and we saw this bunch enjoying the summer sun. I'm thinking the turtles would just love it if we got some sun now! ! Thanks to 2sweetnsaxy for hosting this meme. Click on http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/ to see lots more Watery shots.
9 comments:
Great capture, thanks for sharing.
Hope your having a great week!
Guy
Regina In Pictures
So beautiful color of the water and so clear.
How lovely. Yesterday I saw one on the TV that was so big the man could hardly pick it up. It must have been very old.
Look at all those turtles! How cute to see them sunning themselves like that. I hope your snow disappears very soon.
Sorry you got all that snow Becky. I know how tired you are of it.
We saw turtles sunning on a log Sunday while we were out. Your photo at least gives thought to warmer days. They have to be coming!
Beautiful shot...I like them on the grass clumps. All I usually see are lines of them on logs.
Sorry about the snow, Becky. We got almost the same amount as you. I was walking in it in the forest today. Hmmm. I thought trudging through snow was done for this spring.
Yep, I bet the turtles would love for the air and water to warm up.
Gorgeous picture of the basking turtles! Aw, that's too bad about the snow - hope it melts away fast.
Great shot. It always interesting how they group together the way they do.
8.5 inches of snow. Wow!
Post a Comment