For Macro Monday I chose the purple Violet. Right now they are all over our yard. Spring is finally here... Have a wonderful Monday and thanks to Lisa for hosting this site. Click on http://lisaschaos.com/ to see more macro shots.
Always one of the most beautiful flowers around. I still have a couple of large patches of them, but Mike finally mowed over some of the ones scattered everywhere.
Asparagus ... you have asparagus already?!! Lucky you. Nothing poking out of my asparagus patch yet. Ah well, I'm not allowed to eat from the patch this year anyway.
13 comments:
We don't get violets here until around Mother's Day. Nice shot!
Cute Little Violet and the Marsh Marigold header is beautiful.
Blessings,Ruth
Nice shot! I love blue flowers and try to incorporate them in my garden as much as possible. He's so perky!
A beautiful shot of it Becky. :)
Beautiful shot. I have to go out to a local park to see any violets. It must be nice to be able to see them in your yard.
A very beautiful flower , is it a wild flower?
I love it when the violets bloom! I have them in my lawn too. ;-)
what a great colour that is.
Always one of the most beautiful flowers around. I still have a couple of large patches of them, but Mike finally mowed over some of the ones scattered everywhere.
Very lovely the color is stunning!
mine is here
http://aguthrieimages.wordpress.com/2009/04/27/blue-macro-monday/
Very pretty. Great lighting. :o)
Asparagus ... you have asparagus already?!! Lucky you. Nothing poking out of my asparagus patch yet. Ah well, I'm not allowed to eat from the patch this year anyway.
Just lovely...love Springtime and all the amazing colors. :)
Post a Comment