WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, April 9, 2009

SkyWatch Friday

On SkyWatch Friday this week, we see this sky on the night before an 11.5" snowfall last Tuesday. This sky was angry, accompanied by lots of gusty winds.
Thanks to all responsible for hosting this meme. Happy Friday all. Click on http://skyley.blogspot.com/to see more sky photos.

10 comments:

ninja said...

Is that a cardinal in your header?

James said...

What beautiful sky. Very nice photo.

Jan said...

Beautiful sky, Becky. I just love it.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

I hate to see you changing your header back to snow Becky. :) I am sure this will be the last of it though. I hope so as it is time for spring now.

The sky looks very dramatic.

Carletta said...

It really made for a beautiful sky!
Great shot!

Mary said...

Definitely a sky that looks a bit stormy. Very pretty, though!

Ordinary Biscuit said...

Sometimes sky can be so unpredictable, but I sure love your picture

dot said...

Beautiful sky but scary looking!

jan m said...

The sky looks quite ominous. Those kind of clouds just speak of wind and cold and snow. Lets hope you don't see them again till fall.

Arija said...

A very beautiful dynamic sky. Well done.