Blue ribbon photo!
Finches are so tiny this must have been hard to capture!
It's a beautiful bird, I love the yellow color on it.
An excellent shot Becky!! Soon he will have his full colors.
I have never been able to photograph birds, your macro shot is magnificent, love it!My MM is up, happy Monday!
Beautiful yellow bird enjoying his meal! Have a great week :)
What a cutie!! Very nice shot!
Fabulous macro!
Great get...he's moulting? Can't wait to get back north and see them again...they're such fun!
this is terrific!!
Don't they look different this time of year?! Very nice photo, Becky! I like it LOTS!
Spring has sprung! Everyone is posting bird pictures!
Now you know spring is there for sure! What a spotty goldfinch!
He looks like a patchwork quilt. Blessings,Euth
Nice and an interesting view of the transitions of spring.
You're so great to get a close-up like this. Wonderful.
What a sweetie. Fantastic capture, Becky.
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Blue ribbon photo!
Finches are so tiny this must have been hard to capture!
It's a beautiful bird, I love the yellow color on it.
An excellent shot Becky!! Soon he will have his full colors.
I have never been able to photograph birds, your macro shot is magnificent, love it!
My MM is up, happy Monday!
Beautiful yellow bird enjoying his meal! Have a great week :)
What a cutie!! Very nice shot!
Fabulous macro!
Great get...he's moulting? Can't wait to get back north and see them again...they're such fun!
this is terrific!!
Don't they look different this time of year?! Very nice photo, Becky! I like it LOTS!
Spring has sprung! Everyone is posting bird pictures!
Now you know spring is there for sure! What a spotty goldfinch!
He looks like a patchwork quilt.
Blessings,Euth
Nice and an interesting view of the transitions of spring.
You're so great to get a close-up like this. Wonderful.
What a sweetie. Fantastic capture, Becky.
Post a Comment