WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Watery Wednesday

This is another shot I took last week on our trip to Barcelona, New York on Lake Erie. This is the foot of a shale rock falls. You can see more minnows, and the water splashes on the surface.
Happy Watery Wednesday and thanks so much to 2sweetnsaxy for hosting this meme. Click on http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/ to see lots more wet photos.

14 comments:

penny said...

I enlarged your photo to get a better look and it is magnificent! Happy Watery Wednesday:)

Anonymous said...

Wow very cool shot.

April said...

I enlarged it too - Fantastic! Love the minnows and water circles! It seems like a fascinating place.

Will said...

Nice photo! The water is so very clear. Nice photo of the minnows.

Ebie said...

I see them a-swimming!

2sweetnsaxy said...

It's a wonderful shot. Love it!
:-)

The Right Blue said...

Nice to see such clear, clear water.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

O marvel that the water is so clear. I would definitely want to dangle my feet in it. :)

Guy D said...

Wow that looks like a painting, very nice photo.

Cheers
Guy
Regina In Pictures

Michele said...

Ah yes, the beautiful clear waters... with the shale underneath, it looks like a whole new world. It looks clean and refreshing, almost as if I could cup in my hands and take a drink but watch out for the minnows unless sushi is on the menu that day! =)

Hugs♥

Will said...

Very unique, intriguing and lovely shot.

Tulip said...

lovely photo.

Cicero Sings said...

A great watery picture.

EG CameraGirl said...

You can really see the circles from splashes in this photo. NEAT!