WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, November 2, 2009

Ruby Tuesday

Here it is Ruby Tuesday again. In this picture you can see our daughter-in-law's Dad ( Poppie)and her nephew Jaden. They are ready for a ride. If you look around you can find plenty of red.
Thanks to Mary /the teach for keeping this meme going. Click on over to her site http://workofthepoet.com to see plenty more reds.

6 comments:

Leora said...

The boy's looking one way, the grandpa another way. Wonder what is catching the eye of the boy...

Carletta said...

Jaden looks like he's having the time of his life!
Have a great Ruby Tuesday!

Mary said...

Nice shot....I do see lots of red including red faces :-)

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Can I go for a ride too? That is a great bike!!

Hootin Anni said...

What a terrific photo. Says so much even without words! Love it.

Mine's posted. "I came, HE SAWED, we conquered."

Here's the permalink to Tuesday's entry.

Betty said...

Love the bike. I always thought I wanted one. Great Ruby Tuesday.
~~Love and Hugs~~

P.S. my header is a picture my son took when he and his wife were in Hawaii.