WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Watery Wednesday

On my afternoon walk on the creek trail, I saw this small flock of juvenile Common Mergansers. They were playing in the water, and didn't even see me. What a rare sight.
Happy Watery Wednesday. If you click on http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com you can see more watery photos, and thanks to 2sweetnsaxy for this meme.


8 comments:

Jan said...

Such beautiful shots, Becky. Love, love, love the top one.

The Chair Speaks said...

Love your header photo especially the iridescent blue.

cat said...

They are lovely and well syncronized :)

Hootin Anni said...

Sweet!!! Love those quackers I do...and I must say I loved viewing your granddaughter Jalyn in the entry for Tuesday also!!

My Wednesday Photo Do stop by if you can!!

Anonymous said...

Great shooting... they're so cool!

Joanne Olivieri said...

How beautiful they are, so graceful and sweet.

Margaret Cloud said...

Becky these are wonderful pictures, they look so pretty. Have a nice evening.

Mary said...

I love that last shot! This is a duck that I seldom if ever see. Very pretty!