WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Skywatch Friday

For some reason I have decided I need to practice taking moon images with my new camera. It's a beautiful clear night, and perfect for trying different settings.
Happy Skywatch Friday everyone, and click on over to the folks at http://skyley.blogspot.com and you will see some fantastic sky shots.

9 comments:

Shey said...

FANTASTIC shot! I would be happy to own a camera with great lens like that. Good for you. :)

msdewberry said...

Great capture of the moon. Lots of detail there!!

EG CameraGirl said...

The moon shot turned out very well, Becky!

Jenny said...

WOW ... I'm practically speechless. This is truly amazing. Do more! Happy skywatching and happy Friday!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

It sure took a wonderful picture Becky. Mine always come out so blah, I never bother posting them.

Unknown said...

Nice job!

Mary said...

Wonderful! Isn't it great how you can see all of that detail with your camera? I can remember wishing for a telescope as a child and never dreaming I could just take moon photos with a good camera some day.

Margaret Cloud said...

A very nice picture. I never miss a chance to look at the moon when it is out. Have a nice weekend and thank you for coming by.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

That is an excellent picture of the moon. GUess I need to try this more often.
Blessings,Ruth