Frosty wanted to drop by and say "HI" She has had her surgery, and is back to her old
mischievous self.

Now that Fall is on the way, the clouds are certainly changing.

The moon is a waning crescent.

Sunrise.

Sunset.

Midday.

Could look a bit like Donald Duck...

Another sunrise. Excuse the wires.

I see a rabbit in this one.

Have a wonderful rest of the week-end.
5 comments:
Incredible photos, Becky. They take my breath away. The kitty is adorable, love the blue and green eyes!
Our temps are changing too--for months, I've woken up to 60+ degree weather, but this a.m. is a brisk 51. I am not ready for summer to end!
I hope all is well with you and Gary. I don't get a chance to blog read nearly as much as I would like!
(Did you know that we moved in June? New email address is burbbliss at gmail dot com, but I probably sent that to you already.)
Love, Kristine
So glad Frosty's fully recovered. Love those odd eyes. Beautiful!
The sky shots are such pretty ones, Becky. I'm so glad Frosty is back home and on the mend.
I love all the different sky views.Yes,there is a change happening in the seasons,and I don't mind.
Have a lovely day.
Blessings,Ruth
Frosty is very pretty with her two color eyes! Those sky shots are breath taking! I can't decide what I like best. Definitely the first one with the layers of blue...the rest are gorgeous too and each a different color. I haven't seen any really pretty skies for awhile. I can barely see Donald Duck and the rabbit, but know what you are looking at...good eye.
Post a Comment