WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Skywatch Friday

We were told on the morning weather report that there would be storms in the area today. I hurried out with my camera at 7AM just before sunrise and caught these 3 shots all within 5 minutes, all looking East. Don't forget to click on each picture to get the full effect.
Happy Skywatch Friday, and we hope you have a wonderful day.
Click on http://skyley.blogspot.com to see lots more sky shots.





13 comments:

Jim said...

Brilliant colours.

The Write Girl said...

I am in awe...these are beautiful sky shots. Thanks for sharing and Happy Sky Watch to you.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I love the colors.What a gorgeous start to the day!
Blessings,Ruth

Cicero Sings said...

What amazing colours. Beautiful

Anonymous said...

Wow wow wow! What glorious skies!

BraCom (Bram) said...

Stunning photos

Happy SWF! Have a good weekend,

Regards, Bram

My SkyWatch on WordPress

Seen on Sky Watch Friday, Season 4, Episode 10

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

These are spectacular!!

Now today is when I go an vacation and guess what, our first rain clouds have arrived!! LOL!!

Unknown said...

fantastic pink and purple sky! marvelous shots!

LV said...

Beautiful pink views today. Nicely done.

Margaret Cloud said...

I always love to see pink in the sky, this is the sun giving us a treat. When I see a beautiful sky, I can't help thinking of God and thank him for creating such a wonderful world for us to enjoy. Thank you for coming by and have a nice weekend.

Gabriela Abalo said...

beautiful colors, great shots!

EG CameraGirl said...

The sky shots are lovely! What gorgeous shades of pink!

Mary said...

Wow...the pink sky is just gorgeous!