WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, September 17, 2010

Weekend Reflections

On our recent vacation we stayed at a B&B right beside the railroad tracks. Since we love watching trains, this is a perfect spot. In this image I took looking at the window of our van you can see in the background 2 tunnels and the hillside that the trains travel through. My hand holding my camera even got in the shot.
Thanks to James for hosting this meme. Click on his site http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com to see lots more reflections.

4 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Yes, a B&B beside the tracks seems very appropriate for you, Becky. I take it the trains don't run at night. :)

Actually. I live very close to RR tracks and trains run every 20 minutes on some nights. I usually don't hear them anymore...unless I'm wide awake for some other reason.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

That seems like the perfect B&B Becky.

Yes, back in my beloved bush and loving it. The sights and sounds refesh my soul like nothing else on earth. It has been a very tough year so far and I REALLY need this vacation.

My signal for the internet is intermittant so I am not sure how much I will be able to comment until I can find a better spot which will pick up the signal better. :)

James said...

It makes me want to go on a little trip. I see your hand and the nice scenery. :)

Mary said...

A fun shot! You had a good trip, from the sound of it. Always so good to get away.