WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Monday and we're on our trip

It's Sunday evening and we're here on our train watching trip. Got here about 1:30 and after lunch we took off to see what we could find, and did find something interesting. Don't really know what happened, but these guys have a real job on their hands. Tomorrow we'll go back to see how much progress they made. If you notice most of the coal stayed in the cars too.
Up-date on Monday evening.
I forgot to bring my extra rechargeable battery for my camera..I always manage to forget something! LOL





4 comments:

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Oh goodness Becky, they sure do have a tough job there. What a neat capture.

Cicero Sings said...

I always manage to forget something too! D would always run through the essentials before we pulled out of the driveway. I usually only forgot a thing once so I'd get a tad annoyed -- but not real annoyed because, admittedly, my poor brain isn't what it used to be.

Mary said...

At least it looks like most of the coal is still in the cars. What a mess. Glad you had the camera.

Margaret Cloud said...

Was this a train wreck? I always seem to forget one thing on a trip.