WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Macro Monday

On a day when we were supposed to have some sun, Mother Nature played a trick on us I guess and gave us a day with mostly drizzle. Therefor I took some photos of this 3 leaf clover with drizzle.
Happy Macro Monday everybody, and Thanks to Lisa for this meme. Just click on http://lisaschaos.com to see more close-ups.


21 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

I wonder if a 3 leaf clover with beautiful dew drops is as lucky as a 4 leaf clover, perhaps you should make a wish and see if it comes true ♥

Cicero Sings said...

Mother Nature does so like to keep us guessing ... a reminder that we are NOT in control.

jan m said...

I love that close-up Becky. No rain here today, though it was overcast and cool. Wish we would get some.

EG CameraGirl said...

So sorry about the drizzle, Becky. We had not-so-nice weather too. But hey! The droplets sure are pretty on the leaves. :)

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Spectacular!

Jama said...

Amazing macro!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

What a wonderful shot Becky. It looks like sparkels.

Kala said...

Excellent details of the rain drops.

Maaike said...

so much pretty droplets
what a superphoto!

Tammie Lee said...

I love raindrops on plants, so lovely.

Anonymous said...

Lovely - the drops are like jewels. :)

Hootin Anni said...

Perfection!!! That last photo is so well done it looks like a photoshop result!! Well done.

My Macro Photo Link I do hope you can find time to visit!

margie said...

poor weather. she never promises anything and yet we still voice our disappointment in her all the time. these are great shots.

Mary said...

Wow...neat macro shots! The water drops looks so real, I want to touch them.

Jan n Jer said...

Love the dew droplets. Great shots!

Joanne Olivieri said...

Drizzle and sprinkles make for excellent shots like you have here. They are gorgeous.

"Lillagul" said...

Now I have learned a new english word today = drizzle :)
Love your 3 leaf clover with all that drizzles !

Maude Lynn said...

That second shot is gorgeous!

Lisa Gordon said...

Lovely shots!

Arija said...

Gorgeous!!!
If you had had a cobweb, you could have strung them up and had the most beautiful crystal necklace.

Happy hunting!

Margaret Cloud said...

We had sun but very cool. My grandson found a four leaf clover this last summer.