WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Watery Wednesday

Since it has been raining on and off for the past 2 days, we haven't ventured out much. We did have to go to the grocery store, and on the way home you can see what the rain has done bringing down lots of leaves.
To see what 2sweetnsaxy has done with this meme, click on http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com and see lots more watery shots.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh you're well on way to autumn - tis really summery hot here where i live.

2sweetnsaxy said...

I'm anxiously awaiting a little cooler weather and a little rain too.
:-)

Betty said...

It did about the same thing here except we have more fir needles then leaves,but it is very pretty.
Hugs ♥♥♥

eileeninmd said...

Looks like fall time has arrived there. Great capture.

EG CameraGirl said...

It's raining here too, Becky. My goodness the leaves are falling already!

Leanne said...

It must be watery all around the world as it has been wet down here also. What a lovely tree lines road.

Judy said...

I love shots like this - the road or the path curving away out of sight. I always wonder what is around the bend!

Forty Pound Sack said...

I bet that road is amazing with fall color. Nice photo!

Margaret Cloud said...

Our leaves are starting to trickle down. The trees in your picture form a tunnel. Thank you for coming by.

Mary said...

I love the road view and your header is beautiful. Our leaves are falling because they are dead and dry....no rain yet.

Hootin Anni said...

Wow, if I had a scene like this each and every time I went out, I don't think I'd be staying home much at all. Beautiful.

My Wednesday Photo Link

I do hope you stop by for a visit if time allows!! Have a wonderful wednesday!

Naturegirl said...

Becky your world looks like mine at the moment..rain rain and lots of leaves dropping from trees! This is the season of many changes..and I am going with the flow.What has this retired gal done with all her free time and started working once again!! I must admit it has been a ton of FUN but now that I have found my way back to blogging I'm really loving checking in with all my blog friends like you!

Stay dry enjoy the autumn colors!
hugs Anna

Jan n Jer said...

I think it will be an early n short fall. Due to the extreme dryness in our Area, the leaves are dropping before they turn colors.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

I love the way this photo draws you right into the middle of it Becky. I can almost feel the moisture and smell the rain. Absolute terrific shot!!

Arija said...

hard to say whether that beautiful road would look more beautiful with the trees all coloured up or just as it is with that tunnel of green and a scattering of gold pieces on the ground. I think I prefer this more delicate touch of the seasons.