WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, April 4, 2011

Ruby Tuesday


This is my friend Ashley the singing bear. She was a retirement gift from the hospital department where I worked. She sings and sways back and forth to " I Wanna Be Loved By You".

Happy Ruby Tuesday and do click on over to http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/ to see lots more RED.

13 comments:

Leora said...

Hi, Ashley. She looks like she is always in a good mood.

Jan n Jer said...

How cute!

Kai Rui said...

cute stuff...visiting from Ruby Tuesday..followed you, hope you'll follow me back..

would you mind visiting my entry:
http://lovingoutliving.blogspot.com/2011/04/chinese-new-year.html

J.Rylie.C said...

Very pretty!

Would you come and see my entry? Thanks!

Carletta said...

What a darling little bear!

TalisaChan said...

Happy RT! my son would love this cute bear! visiting from: http://www.everythinktwice.com/2011/04/angry-but-dont-want-to-be/

Hootin Anni said...

Darling!!! I just rec'd an Elvis Singing Beanie Baby Bear a couple of weeks ago.

Yankees won!!


My Ruby Link:
Cute Easter Egg Cup

Do stop by to say hello. Have a super day!!

Robin said...

How cute. I love that she's dressed for the part.

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

Kerri Farley said...

How CUTE!

Hootin Anni said...

Oh yes....Grandie's good. My favorite is Jeter. Then, Posada. But, Grandie's good too. I ♥ NYY

Margaret Cloud said...

This is the cutest bear, she looks so soft. Thanks for coming by and have a nice week.

Mel_Cole said...

Awww, so pretty doll. Visit me here too, My Ruby Tuesday

Stef said...

Lovely and cute!Hope you can visit my entry too. Thanks!