Now that we are getting more sunny days, we are also getting more interesting cloud formations. Happy Skywatch Friday, and click on over to http://skyley.blogspot.com to see what a great job the gang has done with this meme.
Looks as though the clouds are celebrating, dancing with their arms in the air! I love it! Terrific capture and beautiful skies! Hope you have a great weekend, Becky!
I think this cloud formation is really interesting. I know you are going to laugh, but it makes me think of Michael Jackson’s white gloved hand. Great shot.
8 comments:
lovely mares' tails! :)
Looks as though the clouds are celebrating, dancing with their arms in the air! I love it! Terrific capture and beautiful skies! Hope you have a great weekend, Becky!
Sylvia
I think this cloud formation is really interesting. I know you are going to laugh, but it makes me think of Michael Jackson’s white gloved hand. Great shot.
I like that cloud pattern.
Beautiful sky and clouds! love the angle of the tree silhouette...very nice!!!
Love those wispy clouds!
Those clouds are really shooting up into the sky. Lovely shot Becky.
I'm in the midst of doing jucky quarterly farm tax statement . . .
lovely wisps Becky!
Post a Comment