The storm that was to reach us by midnight last night never got here. It swung to the South and East. I'm very glad because we didn't need any more rain right now!
This shot was taken around 4:30 PM today. It was actually was a nice day but really windy.

About an hour later this is what we got. Now as I type at 8PM the skies are clearing again.
Welcome Spring!
Happy
SWF to everyone, and click on over to
http://skyley.blogspot.com/ to see lots more sky shots.
7 comments:
very pretty church on the hill!
looks like your skies change rapidly like ours, keeps life interesting ;-)
We got the same and have had almost 3 days of rain or snow depending on the temperature. A very wet Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
marvelous
Wow- great sky shots! Love the one with the church.
I really like that church shot! Lovely! We have more rain coming tonight and Monday.
Glad the storm passed you by and left a beautiful blue sky. Love your little gold finches too. Mickie :)
Post a Comment