WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday and Just Stuff

This moon shot was taken on a beautiful day about 9AM. This Great Egret was on the beach where we search for beach glass. It's too wet and muddy to walk around there yet, and we usually only see the Egret during migration time.
I took Tauqua on a walk on one of our trails and he has found a woodchuck hole to investigate.
The leeks are coming up. Oh that smell. Love it!
On a train watching day, we had some luck seeing a Norfolk Southern engine coming our way.
It was pulling a long mixed freight train. This Red-tailed hawk's nest is not far from our home and it looks like there is a bird sitting on the nest.
I hope everyone is having a great week so far.

3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

I'm jealous over seeing the hawks' nest! Neat! Your moon shot is fantastic! Great detail!

Jan n Jer said...

Looks like life is good in your neck of the woods. Great photos.

Ruth Hiebert said...

This is a great series of interesting pictures.The Hawk nest should provide some good photo ops later on.