WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Skywatch Friday

A few nights ago the moon was a gorgeous yellow/orange color, and with all the big dark clouds passing by, I just had to try my hand at night photography.
Thanks to all for stopping by, and do click on over to http://skyley.blogspot.com/ to see what the gang has done with this fun meme.


13 comments:

DrillerAA said...

Outstanding capture.

Jan n Jer said...

Great shot...you did a good job!

VioletSky said...

You did well!. I really need a better camera for the night views. (yes, I am blaming my equipment!)

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I tried some full-moon shots a few days ago and they turned out terrible. Yours, however, is stunning!



I WONDER WHY

I wonder why
Some love the sky
But not the wind and rain.

I wonder, friend,
If sky will end—
It’s too much for my brain!


© by Magical Mystical Teacher

Tree Folk & Sky

TexWisGirl said...

nice and spooky. great job!

Marites said...

you did really well! love the moon's colors. have a good Easter!

Cecilia Artista said...

Beautiful moon. Great shot!

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful capture of the moon and its color. Happy Easter to you and your family.

Debbie Taillieu said...

Great photo for a night shot!
Enjoy your weekend!
Debbie's Travels

Anonymous said...

The image is so clear and the color wonderful.

Mary said...

Very nice moody moon shot. Sort of spooky.

Laura said...

perfection!

Forty Pound Sack said...

I'm trying to teach myself to "shoot the moon". I have a way to go, LOL. Yours is awesome!