WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Catch Up

We did have two days this past week when we got more snow. Only a couple inches, but it seems winter just won't give up! I always like looking at bird feet prints in the snow. Here are some Grackle prints. And some Skunk.
I have Tulips blooming ( in the house). Spring is here after all.
Along with tiny Daffodils.
This cool barn doesn't house animals, but grape farming equipment.
The little female Redpoll is still here.
That's all folks. have a wonderful week-end.

5 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

The flowers are a wonderful day brightener.I guess I should be able to see prints in the snow again today.I though twee were done with this stuff.Have a lovely day,whatever the weather.

TexWisGirl said...

Great barn! And at least you have some lovely colors inside to keep you company...

Jan n Jer said...

Snow snow go AWAY!!!! at least you have a touch of spring in your house!

EG CameraGirl said...

I don't think I had any redpolls at my feeders this year! You're smart to have bulbs blooming inside your house!

Margaret Cloud said...

It is nice to see flowers, even though they are inside. Like your pictures especially the barn, I just love barns.