WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, April 15, 2011

Weekend Reflections

The weekend is upon us, and after having two days of beautiful and warmer weather we are in for a cold,windy, and rainy day Saturday. I took this shot last Wednesday at Findley Lake New York, a small lake 5 miles from us. The ice has finally melted, and now the migratory birds/ducks will begin stopping over for a few days. Happy weekend to everybody, and click on over to http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com to see lots more reflections. Thanks to James for this meme.

9 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Such serene, peaceful reflections! And a marvelous capture, Becky! Hope you have a lovely weekend! Enjoy!

Sylvia

TexWisGirl said...

that is so beautiful!!! picture puzzle worthy!

Jim said...

Wonderful reflection.

'Tsuki said...

The same adjective than Sylvia popped in my mind when I saw your beautiful picture : serene... It must be a pleasant place to live in.

forgetmenot said...

Beautiful reflection, and your header is a great shot. Mickie :)

Roan said...

This is a beautiful scene before the trees have leaves. I can only imagine it's beauty after. Wonderful reflection!

Jan n Jer said...

Simply gorgeous shot. Love your new header too! Seems the weather is trying to warm up!

genie said...

What a gorgeous spot to go for an outing...I think I would like it in the cold of winter, too. You all must be having the wet weather we are enduring here in VA. I hope it ends zoom as our creek is rising up into the front yard...and it makes me nervous. It is souse loud! Love all the reflections you were able to capture. Great job, my friend.

James said...

Great shot of a beautiful place!