WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, July 16, 2012

Barn Charm

One barn that I am always looking for is the advertising logo of Mail Pouch. These are a favorite of mine and not allot left. This one has been redone , but still is a good looker.
Happy Tuesday, and if you will click on over to http://bluffareadaily.blogspot.com you can see lots more great barns.

16 comments:

Carol said...

What a nice barn. This one is in good shape for a mail pouch barn. We have these around here also but most are pretty run down.

Bruce Clark said...

Love seeing advertising on old barns. Very nice.

TexWisGirl said...

very nice. i like the brown.

Kerri Farley said...

Oh I love it!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Cool barn, & I love your header!

Jill said...

It's perfectly wonderful! I kind of miss seeing barns with advertising.

Linda said...

Different but very nice!

Marlo said...

Great barn. Are mail pouch barns all over the country? We have them here in Ohio too. Not many left here either.

Rose said...

I always like these barns...I never grow tired of seeing them.

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

I like to see advertising on a barn but you don't see much of it around here anymore.

Elaine said...

Beautiful barn and photo! I remember seeing the mail pouch barns all the time when I was a kid.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

i love mail pouch barns. great header shot too. guess that is one of your boys? (:

Jan n Jer said...

Looks to be in great condition too!

Tanya Breese said...

i love these too!

EG CameraGirl said...

I have to admit I have never seen one except in photos. I didn't know there were any near you!

Anonymous said...

Yes sir, a good looker, indeed! Love the barn logos, too.

Thank you =)