WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Macro Monday

It's Monday again, and time for macro shots.
The Chicory is one of my favorite flowers. I just love the blue color.
Taking pictures this morning I found this tiny bee deep in the flower all covered with pollen.
To see more close-ups, click on http://lisaschaos.com

8 comments:

Honey at 2805 said...

Nice image!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Great macro work. I am wondering ,is that flower blue as you say or the lavender which it looks like in the picture? I recently took a picture of a beautiful deep blue Iris and it looked purple on the picture.

January Zelene said...

i love the color. very attractive. :)

Dropping by from Macro Monday…Zinnia

From The Heart said...

Beautiful flowers...gorgeous color!

Pat said...

Nice shot! I love these little blue flowers.

Kerri Farley said...

One of my favorite wildflowers too!!
Lovely!

Kim, USA said...

I so love the color too.

Mary, MI

Unknown said...

Very pretty!