This isn't a very special or unusual fence, but I love this scene with the old bicycle and the flowers. If you click on http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com you can see lots more cool fences.
can't tell if the bike is coming or going. a basket on each end interesting. ha. ha!! guess they needed a break so the leaned it against the fence. fun. (:
You're right Becky, this is just a charming, old-fashioned scene.
I see you're a Yankees fan? Would you believe that I earned my way through college by being a mother's helper for the family of Steve Hamilton? Before your time back in the late 60s, Steve was a left-handed relief pitcher for the Yankees famous for the Folly Floater. We lived in Kentucky during the school year and then Steve rented houses in Teaneck and Hackensack, NJ for us during the summer so he could live with his family and commute to Yankee Stadium for game days. Wonderful experience!
12 comments:
that is cute. :)
Great use for and old bike.
I'm having a little bit of 'me time'. Peter has slipped downhill so rapidly since February, it is quite frightening.
I love the old bicycle with the flowers too. I have one in my rose garden.
it is nice that the fence is simple and does not detract from the beautiful curves of the bicycle.
It is a nice scene. I like how they did the baskets.
Oh, that bike just makes the picture!
can't tell if the bike is coming or going. a basket on each end interesting. ha. ha!! guess they needed a break so the leaned it against the fence. fun. (:
You're right Becky, this is just a charming, old-fashioned scene.
I see you're a Yankees fan? Would you believe that I earned my way through college by being a mother's helper for the family of Steve Hamilton? Before your time back in the late 60s, Steve was a left-handed relief pitcher for the Yankees famous for the Folly Floater. We lived in Kentucky during the school year and then Steve rented houses in Teaneck and Hackensack, NJ for us during the summer so he could live with his family and commute to Yankee Stadium for game days. Wonderful experience!
very pretty scene
The bike with baskets brimming with flowers is just charming.
Causeway Fence
Awesome, I have three old bicycles in my flower beds. Cute pic
Vey quaint
Post a Comment