Burdock is a pain, but it sure does have beautiful blooms.
So pretty!
I think this is what goldfinch like right? I like the flower it is pretty.Kim,USA
I just pulled a huge pile of those out of my woods. The flowers are pretty, but the burs do stick to everything...
They sure are pretty in bloom. I don't like to walk anywhere near them once they are dried.
very pretty, though.
Another beautiful flower with a "catch"! Lovely bloom - but a real pain to deal with!
They are really pretty!
Those are very pretty, but I'm sure that is a pain to get out of fur!
They're beautiful, I just love them! When we were kids we were always putting the dried ones on each other's clothes.
Beautiful photography ~ wonderful~~ thanks, namaste, (A Creative Harbor)
Beautiful!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Burdock is a pain, but it sure does have beautiful blooms.
So pretty!
I think this is what goldfinch like right? I like the flower it is pretty.
Kim,USA
I just pulled a huge pile of those out of my woods. The flowers are pretty, but the burs do stick to everything...
They sure are pretty in bloom. I don't like to walk anywhere near them once they are dried.
very pretty, though.
Another beautiful flower with a "catch"! Lovely bloom - but a real pain to deal with!
They are really pretty!
Those are very pretty, but I'm sure that is a pain to get out of fur!
They're beautiful, I just love them! When we were kids we were always putting the dried ones on each other's clothes.
Beautiful photography ~ wonderful~~ thanks, namaste, (A Creative Harbor)
Beautiful!
Post a Comment