WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, July 27, 2012

Weekend Reflections


For the weekend reflection this week, driving past an Amish farm, I saw this reflection of the barn and silo in a farm pond.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend, and I hope the weather is being kind  to you also. We got over an inch of rain yesterday, and although it wasn't enough it did help, and we escaped all the devastating effects of that storm that roared through here late in the afternoon.
If you remember back in March we got 16 day old baby chicks, and I have kept you sort of up to date on their progress. As of next Monday they will be 18 weeks, and have begun to lay eggs. We are excited, and I'll have pictures on Sunday, so do come back..
To see more reflections, click on over to http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com

5 comments:

James said...

What a beautiful place! Reminds me of Pennsylvania. Nice shot!

'Tsuki said...

The reflection is surpriseling perfect in that little pond... Well done ! And I'm also quite intrigue by the fact that it is an amish farm you took a picture of...

Margaret Gosden said...

Eggs, after 18 weeks - amazing! I like the composition of your reflection!

Dianne said...

great reflection!
I'm glad the chicks are doing well

Jan n Jer said...

Great capture... glad your were spared from the storm...we have been getting lots of rain lately...everything is so lush n green. Hope it continues!