WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Friday's Fences

Here it is Friday again, and time to look at some fences. This particular fence we pass on our way to town, and for once there was no one following me, so I could stop and take a picture.
Happy Friday. We got a good bit of rain today, which was SO welcome, and now the garden will be in it's glory once again.
Have a great weekend everyone. Click on http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com to see lots more fences.
   

12 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful fence!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Decorative fences are delightful to look at, but difficult to mow under!

Fence and Sky

Elizabeth Edwards said...

so useful of area rocks. i see similar ones around here in va often. neat!! (:

Jan n Jer said...

Love the stone pillars...very unique

Ruth Hiebert said...

That's quite the fence and house.

A Colorful World said...

Nice fence! I enjoyed my visit to this blog, your other one, and to your hubby's!

Danielle said...

I miss these kinds of fences...growing up in a small New England town...we had a lot of these...we don't have this kind of stone here in Florida ;(

EG CameraGirl said...

That's a very nice place!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Nice fence- I wonder why they spaced the pillars so far apart.

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

I like the wooden fence with the stone pillars.

Faye said...

Very original fence posts. Is this place near a river? Weather report for KY--lots of rain lasdt night-siding blown off house but I'm not complaining.

Kristine said...

LOL, I worry about taking pictures of things and being "caught." I wonder what they would have thought if they'd looked out their window and seen you!! :D