| It's time for Wild Bird Wednesday, and I haven't really seen any interesting birds to post, so this is from earlier this Spring. We visited a really cool little park in Ohio one afternoon. There are 2 ponds and walking trails along with lots of beautiful trees and flowers to photograph. This Canada goose family saw us as soon as we arrived on the observation deck, and expecting a treat swam right over. As soon as they decided they weren't going to get any goodies, they promptly headed back out to the far end of the pond. |
8 comments:
They are so cute,swimming among the lily pads.
Great shots!! Too bad about their bad press, when in fact they are so majestic a bird. Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
What a lovely little family!
I love seeing families like this. And right now I love seeing water like this! Reminds me of how the wetlands used to look....sigh.
Nice shots of the Canada Goose family coming and going Becky! Those goslings sure are cute!
How very swet and I always so desire that they all make it to adulthood~
They are such good parents! The goslings are adorable.
Hi there - great set of pictures - sorry it took a while to get to you - its been a busy week
Stewart M
Post a Comment