WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Good Morning. WOW, it's 20º here this morning. For our good friends to the north in Canada that's -2c. Really frosty. Clear skies and no wind.
All the apples we had picked are done, BUT there are lots more on the trees, and we'll pick those today. I still want to dry some too.
Yesterday we got the grass mowed hopefully for the last time this Fall, got our flu shots, finished the apples, and then we went for a ride in the country. The leaves are falling fast now, and this will be the last week-end to enjoy them.
I'm trying a new thing with my pictures, and if it works, I'll put more on tomorrow that I took yesterday. Have a wonderful day, and get out there and take some pictures. You'll appreciate it when we have 3 feet of snow on the ground, and you can't get outside. LOL.

5 comments:

Mary said...

I like the collage....I haven't figured out how to make one yet or in what program. Your leaves are ending and according to our paper, we are still a week away from our color!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Agree, the collage is a great idea,but how is it done?I find your daily blog to be so interesting,I can't stay away.

EG CameraGirl said...

Very nice collage!

Anonymous said...

I took a few more foliage shots today, as I agree with you, the trees will be bare before long. We had a heavy frost this morning, 26 degrees here. The collage of your photos is a neat idea.

Kerri Farley said...

I love the collage!! We had a bit of a breeze yesterday and it felt like it was "snowing" leaves....they were all falling down around me...quite a neat experience!