WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, October 31, 2008

SkyWatch Friday

This archway window is the top of a double door in the home/ beauty shop of the gal that does my hair. I just love sitting in this room looking out to the woods, and up to the sky at the beautiful trees.
Thanks to all responsible for hosting this site. Click on http://skyley.blogspot.com/ to see more great SkyWatch spots. My regular post for today is below.

13 comments:

Knitting Mania said...

Beautiful window shot...actually I've been admiring all your photo's, stunning against the black background!

Good job!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Such beautiful perspective! Love the angle too:) Amazing shot!~

Mine are up HERE and HERE. If you get a chance ;) Happy SWF!

Anonymous said...

Very nice shot! The window looks so good.

My SWF is up here. Please pass by if you have time. Thanks!

me ann my camera said...

Lovely window and view. I would agree with you, this is a wonderful window to look out of.

Carletta said...

What a lovely shot!
I can see why you would enjoy sitting looking out. She must live in beautiful surroundings.

dot said...

Nice view through that window. Maybe I wouldn't mind the beauty shop so much if I had a view like that!

Mary said...

How beauitful and great to have such a view while having your hair done!

Naturegirl said...

I love the window view for a SWF!

MaryAnn Ashley said...

The contrast is so interesting...

Michele said...

Oh yes... what a wonderful photo. A beautiful way to frame the the sky through a gorgeous window...

Thank you very much for your kind comments in my blogs.

~Michele~

Arija said...

A wonderful shot, beauticully placed. Aren't windows wonderful, they give us different pictures every moment with changing light and position as we walk by, and of course all the nuances of seasonal changes as well.
I think there is a book in there somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Very nice shot. I can see why you like looking through that beautiful window.

Kerri Farley said...

What a gorgeous shot!!! LOVE it!!