Very beautiful!! Every year I stand in disbelief as I view the amazing colours surroounding us.
That's a nice series of autumn pics, kind of reminds me of my area in Sweden:) And your blog header is gorgeous! Have a good Ruby Tuesday!
Red trees look spectacular against green! These are wonderful photos of a beautiful season. Happy Ruby Tuesday!
Ah, foliage from the snow belt. The colors vivid and varied. Lovely!
These are lovely fall images!!
Nice to see the red ... we only get gold up in our neck of the woods.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very beautiful!! Every year I stand in disbelief as I view the amazing colours surroounding us.
That's a nice series of autumn pics, kind of reminds me of my area in Sweden:) And your blog header is gorgeous! Have a good Ruby Tuesday!
Red trees look spectacular against green! These are wonderful photos of a beautiful season. Happy Ruby Tuesday!
Ah, foliage from the snow belt. The colors vivid and varied. Lovely!
These are lovely fall images!!
Nice to see the red ... we only get gold up in our neck of the woods.
Post a Comment