WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, October 20, 2008

Ruby Tuesday

Last Tuesday I did some photography at the local pre-school for a program on fire safety. The volunteer firemen ( to which our son belongs) came with their fire trucks, ambulance, and all their fire gear. They put on a wonderful program for these little folks, teaching them that it isn't scary to see someone all dressed up in a fire suit. They are just there to help them get to safety. They even let them try on all the clothes they wear.
On the way out of school, I spied this witch by the front door. She does have a little bit of red as she says "BOO".
Thanks to mary/ the teach for hosting this fun site. Please click on the ladybug at the right to see more Halloween reds.

9 comments:

Carletta said...

I so miss being at school and seeing the decorations the kids make!
Happy RT!

Anonymous said...

Must be pretty fun for all the kids to decorate their school with Halloween round the corner.
Happy Ruby Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

She isn't a very scary looking witch, is she... Happy Ruby Tuesday, Becky.

me ann my camera said...

This is a delightful witch and she looks very friendly too.

You have snow predicted for yur areas?! Oh no, how did the season progress so fast in your area?

Grandma Faith said...

Great witch! I'm delighted to hear about the firemen coming to your son's school. That's a wonderful community service.

Dianne said...

I'd love to be at a school this time of year.

the witch is cool, that pumpkin is awesome

Mary said...

A nice little spot of red. It sounds like you do some good work with the school kids. Three cheers for firemen everywhere!

Ralph said...

I'm not scared by a smiling pumpkin and witch...well, maybe a little scared. And I'm 53!

Cindy said...

Guess there would be plenty of red with all those firetrucks. Nice of the firemen to put that on for the kids.
Since I don't do Halloween, I went with red foliage