She look's just like my cat. Happy RT.
Looking at her face, I'd say you are right! She doesn't look impressed.
I love your kitty sitting in front of the ruby barn. very cute. ~~Hugs~~
I can almost hear her say,'do you have to?' The header is very appropriate for the American Thanksgiving.I like it alot. Blessings,Ruth
A pretty kitty in front of a red barn. Love it! I think you were interrupting some bird watching. :)
:) WHat a cute kitty!! :)
How nice of her to pose. I'd say she is enjoying the nice weather.
She does have quite an expression on her face. :)She's gorgeous though.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
She look's just like my cat. Happy RT.
Looking at her face, I'd say you are right! She doesn't look impressed.
I love your kitty sitting in front of the ruby barn. very cute.
~~Hugs~~
I can almost hear her say,'do you have to?' The header is very appropriate for the American Thanksgiving.I like it alot.
Blessings,Ruth
A pretty kitty in front of a red barn. Love it! I think you were interrupting some bird watching. :)
:) WHat a cute kitty!! :)
How nice of her to pose. I'd say she is enjoying the nice weather.
She does have quite an expression on her face. :)
She's gorgeous though.
Post a Comment