WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, November 20, 2009

Week-end Reflections

This picture actually was taken last Spring on a walk we took at the local elementary school. They have a very nice trail, and a beautiful little pond with plenty of tree reflections.
Thanks to James of http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com for keeping this fun meme going. Click on over to his site to see lots more reflections.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the way you framed this shot. The foreground and the reflections invoke a sense of fantasy. Yet the foreground is so real. Nice -- real nice.

Quilt Works said...

That's amazing! This is actually a reflection, not the real thing?



...Heavenly reflection!

FO - 2 said...

Beautiful reflection. :)

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

You fooled me on that one.Before I read anything I never thought reflection,such perfectly calm water.
Blessings,Ruth

Ebie said...

Hi Becky, its a beautiful shot! I love the angle, the tree perching over! The reflection almost looks the real tree!

James said...

This really is my kind of picture. I like the way you left some of the land, which tricks the viewer's eye. Nicely done.

Mary said...

Beautiful reflection. I like trees with little leaves like this one.

Cezar and Léia said...

What a beautiful landscape reflections!I'm also enchanted by your next post, it's really wonderful and your pictures are perfect!
Happy weekend reflections

Léia - Bonjour Luxembourg

Thérèse said...

"Make a wish" that's what inspires me when looking at this reflection.