WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, November 6, 2009

Weekend Reflections

This duck house provided me with a cool reflection for this weekend. Click on over to James' site http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com and see more awesome reflections.

12 comments:

Carletta said...

I like that the reflection lets me see what I can't see. :)
Beautiful spot Becky!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

That is a beautiful reflection Becky. I don't know why but for some reason I always love reflection shots.

Thérèse said...

How fun! A very crisp reflection.

Julie said...

It is a lovely reflection of the duck house. I also love the sloosh of leaves washed into the water. The palette in your photo is very pleasing to these olf eyes.

cieldequimper said...

Yes, it is a perfect one! I can almost hear the ducks quack!

Melli said...

Nice! I would have liked the birdhouse even without the reflection - but the reflection makes it DOUBLE nice!

James said...

That looks like a great place for a duck house or a human house. It sure made for a great picture with a beautiful reflection.

Barbara Martin said...

Reflections add a depth to any photo that brings out the beauty. The leaves are certainly in a riot of colour.

maryt/theteach said...

Becky, that reflection is clear and sharp. It's great! Thanks for commenting at my WR post! :)

Crafty Green Poet said...

very nice reflections - what species of duck lives in there?

Anonymous said...

The reflection is so clear it's difficult to tell the difference. Neat scene.

Mary said...

Very nice shot with the reflection! Do the ducks really use it? I've never seen ducks up off the ground in a box.