WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, November 27, 2009

Weekend Reflections

On our way to town we pass this pond. On this day the water was so still. There are Snapping turtles in this pond, so we never see any ducks...
Thanks to James for hosting this cool meme.
Click on http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/ to see lots more reflections.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still water is an understatement. Makes you feel as though there's not a breath of air nor a soul around.

Betty said...

Beautiful reflection picture. That water is as smooth as glass. Do snapping turtles eat ducks?
~~Hugs~~


PS. No that's not my dog,but he is so pretty with his Santa hat.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Love the beautiful reflections and the header is gorgeous.
Blessings,Ruth

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

What a peaceful rural setting Becky.

Bonjour Luxembourg said...

This pond is so beautiful and for sure there is a peaceful atmosphere there.
Great image and reflection!
Léia

EG CameraGirl said...

Lovely reflections on this still pond. The ducks are smart to stay away!

Kat said...

What a beautiful spot. The water is like glass, just perfect for reflections. Kathy

Quasi Serendipita said...

I really like this picture. Very calm, and a crisp and clear reflection.

Naturegirl said...

Becky such a peaceful place. I scrolled down catching up on your postings and oh my what sweet blessings your kitty and doggy!!
I wish you and Gary and your family a happy blessed Thanksgiving weekend surrounded by an abundance of love! hugs Anna

Your constant support while I walk my healing journey means so much to me..Thanks you! love and light xo

storyteller at Small Reflections said...

What a lovely serene place with beautiful reflections ;-)
Hugs and blessings,

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pond. I really love the angles of the pine tree, right side up AND upside down. Nicely done.

My first effort: Weekend Reflection ~ Mussolini's Rome