WOODYNOOK CREATIONS
Monday, August 23, 2010
Ruby Tuesday
This is our youngest granddaughter Jalyn . She is playing T-ball, and it is her turn to bat. I think she was waiting for someone to put the ball on the "T".
First time, she hit the ball, made it to 2nd base, and now is pondering whether she should go to 3rd. Actually I think she did, and then the next batter got a hit and Jalyn made it to home. This was the last game for this year, and all the kids were treated to ice cream after the game.
Happy Ruby Tuesday to everyone. If you click on Mary/the teach's site http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/ you'll see a great meme with lots more RED.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
She must have been the cutest player on the team.:)
Blessings,Ruth
How cute! Those are precious moments you've captured.
Very cute. It brings back lots of memories!!
What a cute looking little girl Becky. I am sure you are proud of her.
T-ball is an absolute hoot. Our grandson played last year. There is no better way to spend time, than watching the grandkids play sports.
Great Ruby Tuesday post.
I do enjoy a t-ball game. Those kids are way too cute when they play! Nice post!
Our grandson played T-ball and just loved it, she sure looks cute. Thank you for coming by, have a nice week.
great for her, way to go... ice cream to boot. sound like a great time was had.
My Ruby Link is here for you
What fun! I bet you really enjoy watching her play :-) Love those orchids in the header.
she's lovely :)
her glove is so cool
it's great that girls get involved in sports
when my son was a child (a million years ago) only the boys played
Jalyn is so cute! How nice that she made a run on the last game of the year!
Post a Comment