WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, September 6, 2010

Ruby Tuesday

During a recent outing for lunch we saw this cool little lighthouse on Chautauqua Lake. It is non functional, but cute just the same.
Happy Ruby Tuesday everybody, Mary/the teach does a wonderful job with this meme, and click on http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com to see lots more RED.

9 comments:

jan m said...

Very cute Becky! I love lighthouses!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

It is very cute and I am glad you chose to show it.
Blessings,Ruth

reg said...

That is such an unique light house. I have never seen one like it before. Thanx for sharing it with us all

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

You are right Becky, that sure is a cool looking lighthouse. It is so neat and smart.

Maria @ LSS said...

That's a cute lighthouse. Perfect fpr RT.

Happy Ruby!

Maria @ LSS

Liz said...

Nice capture!

Mary said...

It is cute! Glad you got a photo of it. Very well taken care of.

Auntie E said...

Great lighthouse. Love the stripes.
My Ruby Link for you

CACHANILLA73 said...

That is a gorgeous lighthouse!!