WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, September 24, 2010

Weekend Reflections

On a recent morning we took a ride to watch trains for a while. At our favorite spot the workers were doing some repairs to the rails and had some equipment near us. I noticed the reflection of those big Cumulus clouds in the window of this back-hoe.

Thanks to James for keeping this great meme going. Click Here to see lots more reflections.

9 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Gorgeous clouds! And isn't it amazing sometimes where we find them??? I love these! Hope you have a great weekend!

Sylvia

Margaret Cloud said...

I like that look of this. Thank you for coming by, have a nice weekend.

Carletta said...

Those were really puffy clouds!
They made for a great reflection.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

They are wonderful Becky.

The Chair Speaks said...

love that glorious moon in your header.

dianasfaria.com said...

nice catch! I love your banner Moon shot too.

Janis said...

Great discovery and reflection shot.

James said...

Very cool. This is the most reflective back hoe that I've seen. :)

Mary said...

I would have never noticed that if you hadn't pointed it out! Great shot!