WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, April 18, 2011

Ruby Tuesday

I wanted to introduce you to Holly Beary. I have a collection of bears, and she is one of the favorites. Happy Ruby Tuesday, and click on over to Mary's site http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com to see what she has done with this fun meme.

8 comments:

Dinah said...

Hello Holly Beary, so nice to meet you ;-)

More Wedding

Cicero Sings said...

Well hello Dolly .... oh that's Holly. Anyway, you're looking swell.

DrillerAA said...

Great looking bear. He wold make a wonderful Ruby Tuesday badge. Have a happy RT.

Jan n Jer said...

How cute. Love her color!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous!

Ruby Tuesday at my page, come and see.

Maria's Space said...

So cute! Love all that color.
http://reesspace.blogspot.com/2011/04/ruby-tuesday-gifts-of-love.html

EG CameraGirl said...

Holly is a beauty. :)

Margaret Cloud said...

Hello to Holly Beary and I love your header. Bears are my favorite.