
This is a cute little honest to goodness one room school house not far from us. It was built in 1853, and still continues to excite gradeschool children that come with their class in period dress to spend the day just as kids did so long ago.
Happy Ruby Tuesday to everyone. To see what Mary/the teach has done with this fun meme, click on over to http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/
.
Happy Ruby Tuesday to everyone. To see what Mary/the teach has done with this fun meme, click on over to http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/
.
9 comments:
I would even enjoy school at this place.So cute.
That is really neat...I can see why the kids love it!
It's red and it's beautiful.
Happy RT!
Mine's here.
that is beautiful! am sure the kids will have fun dressing up ;-)
Ruby Tuesday
Love the photos... the house in red, I love it.
Incredible. I so love this...it reminds me of the one room schoolhouse that my aunt was teaching.
Thumbs down for NYY's last night game....I want them to WIN all the time!! LOL [and R. Sox are climbing in the standings...I enjoyed them on the bottom for a while!]
Here's my link: My Ruby Tuesday Do stop by if you get a chance.
How perfect--and what a treat for kids to come and see what it was like years ago. Great post. Mickie :)
It's so attractive! I can just imagine young students enjoying a day there. What a great adventure!
I think that is the reddest school I have ever seen! How wonderful that it is still in use.
Post a Comment