WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Macro Monday

I was very surprised the other day when I looked behind the barn and found this large pot full of Sweet William flowers blooming. I had put the pot out there last Fall, and forgot about it. Now they are in full bloom, and ready for another summer of color.
Happy Macro Monday. Do click on over to http://lisaschaos.com to see lots more close ups.







15 comments:

Cicero Sings said...

What a very pleasant surprise!

TexWisGirl said...

brilliant colors!

Kala said...

Gorgeous, vibrant colors in these macros!

Meagan said...

So vibrant! Very pretty!

Teresa said...

What a great surprise. I really love that last shot.

Jama said...

These are so pretty!

Hootin Anni said...

These are super...one of my favorite flowers, love the fragrance [like carnation] and the hardiness of the plant!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh, and love the dove photo below this post too.

Winter Past is my link to Macro Monday. Do stop by when you get a chance. I'd love your company. Have a great week.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Sweet Williams are so pretty.Enjoy the m the second time around.

Interesting Foto said...

lovely flowers

Jan n Jer said...

I can't think of better surprise. Beautiful flowers.

EMily said...

Ours are just in bloom too! I like the burst of color!

Laura said...

so pretty and joyful!

Mary said...

I just love sweet williams! They are so pretty and smell so good. Lovely surprise for you!

Margaret Gosden said...

I like the white fringe - too unusual, I would think, to leave behind the barn! The fringe is the thing!!

Margaret Cloud said...

What a pleasant surprise, they are just beautiful.