WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, June 17, 2011

Weekend Reflections

I just had to post this for Weekend Reflections.
This first shot is a close up of water droplets on the side of a small bottle of water after it was out of the fridge about 30 minutes. Note the deck railing in the background. Now turn the picture a quarter turn.


Enlarge, and see the reflection of the railing in the water.

Happy Weekend Reflections everyone. Click on over to http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com to see lots more reflections.



10 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Oh,that is special.This is something one would not usually see just by taking a quick look.I love it.

TexWisGirl said...

nicely done!

Sylvia K said...

Superb, different reflections! Such creative captures, Becky! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy!

Sylvia

Jan said...

Very clever.

Oakland Daily Photo said...

I'm always amazed at the clarity of images in drops of water.

Jan n Jer said...

Great shot!

Cicero Sings said...

Clever is right. When I blew the one picture up I was reminded of sunflower seeds.

James said...

That's amazing! They are like little diamonds or tiny mirrors. Very cool!

Margaret Cloud said...

Very clever of you Becky. The surface of the moon.

BNS said...

Wow, Becky, that is remarkable. Makes one think of how many similar surprises we simply overlook each day.