WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, August 9, 2012

It's Thursday

I didn't get any birds ready for Wild Bird Wednesday because I just haven't taken many pictures, and really haven't seen anything different. Yesterday while I was at my computer desk, I noticed this juvenile Blue Jay right outside my window and it seemed to be begging for food, trying to get my attention. I saw their peanut feeder was empty. I took advantage and got some pictures. Unfortunately I'm out of peanuts, but back to the store today buddy. Hang in there.
We had a fierce rain storm yesterday but it only lasted about 15 minutes. All water was welcome! More coming today I guess.
Have a great day everyone.

3 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Those young Blue jays can be so entertaining.

EG CameraGirl said...

I think this blue jay definitely wanted you to take its picture. :)

Mary said...

Great blue jay photos! They do look sad when they don't have any peanuts :-)