WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Barn Charm

It's time for Barn Charm, and this barn just sits there. I don't know what it is used for, but nothing ever changes. It sits not far from the road either, and the house that goes with it is fairly modern. Anyway we pass it quite frequently and I just like old barn wood. Once again I'm wondering what animals used to call it home.
Happy Tuesday to everyone, and do click over to http://bluffareadaily.blogspot.com to see more barns.

13 comments:

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Very cool old barn- I really like that roof line.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

i love the decoration at the upper part of the barn. so different. such character. (:

Tanya Breese said...

it's beautiful and still in fairly good shape...i wonder if they just use it for storage now?

TexWisGirl said...

it's a good one, even peeling and neglected.

Unknown said...

Love your barn shots. Have you ever asked to go inside and photograph the inside of one of these terrific barns? I think it would be really cool to see some interior shots. :D
Have a great week.

Sonya @ Under the Desert Sky said...

I like it! I wonder what it looks like on the inside.

EG CameraGirl said...

I wonder if something is being stored inside. I hate to see old wooden barns crumble away.

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Nice old weathered barn!

Mary said...

Do you think it might have been used as a house rather than a barn? Or both.

Rose said...

It could use some TLC, but is a real beauty just the way it is.

Elaine said...

Beautiful!!

Mari said...

It's a nice barn. I like the siding and that front window!

Anonymous said...

That old barn wood is beautiful... I hope it's repurposed if the barn ever collapses... I hope they save the window up top, too! What a beauty!

Thanks so much for joining, Becky =)

Love that header photo... looks like an absolutely glorious place! =)