| More Amish pictures. This lady is carrying 3 bags of ice to her buggy. |
| During a day watching trains we were lucky to see the GE test track with these 3 going through some maneuvers using dynamic braking. It is testing an alternative way to save the actual brakes on the locomotive. If you are interested in learning more click over to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_braking_ |
| One of the volunteer sunflowers I have near my bird feeders. |
| Most every morning we have lots of fog out over the fields. The weather has been beautiful lately with cool mornings and lots of signs that Fall is near. Have a great rest of the week. |
3 comments:
All the pictures are good but that last one takes the prize today. I love it.
It's beginning to feel a lot like autumn here too, Becky. I like your sunset photo very much.
Love the sunflower photo!
Post a Comment