WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Macro Monday

It's time for Macro Monday, and I have lots of volunteer sunflowers this year and I just love the bright color. I picked a bunch for my sister's birthday on Friday, and they looked so pretty in the big vase. I took them to her house and left them on her porch so she would be surprised when she got home from work.
Click on over to http://lisaschaos.com and you can see lots more close-ups. Thanks Lisa!
Have a wonderful week everyone.

10 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Oh,what a thoughtful thing to do for your sister.

Jama said...

Beautiful sunflowers!

Unknown said...

How wonderful, they are lovely.

Linda said...

Beautiful shot and wonderful subject here!
Have a great day! :)

Pat said...

They're beautiful! I'll bet your sister loved them.

carol l mck said...

Love your sunflower photos ~ great shots! ~ (A Creative Harbor)

EMily said...

I love sunflowers! They are such a happy flower!

EG CameraGirl said...

Oh, what a wonderful sister you are, Becky!

Mary said...

Gorgeous sunflower! I wish I had a few of those for my goldfinches. I would love to know where to buy some locally. I always forget to plant some big ones. I get some volunteers under the feeders and a few usually grow long enough to produce a few seeds. I love your bunny header, too :-)

Faye said...

Nice sister! Love the classic sunflower like your macro, but also enjoy seeing the new breeds in different colors.