It's Monday and time for Macro Monday. I saw this little toad on the garage floor, and almost stepped on it. For some reason every summer we have a toad in the garage. They are so cute. For more close-ups. click on over to http://lisaschaos.com
I love all your photo's. I was looking at more than this post. And that toad blends in nicely with the garage flooring. I think they can cange to hide themselves..interesting!
And when you edit froggy he blends in with the background even more. Is this the watercolor brush? Whatever it is, it's perfect for this little guy. Last year in our park I ran across some newly hatched terrapins--they were so cute too.
He is so cute ... I am glad you didn't step on him. I am always happy when I see toads in my gardens because they help control the insects ... I am guessing he wondered into the garage by accident and then maybe got shut in. Be careful because they have babies and the babies are tiny. I have to watch for movement in my grass when I am mowing to keep from running over them. Cute picture for Macro Monday.
13 comments:
Terrific macro shot!!
I love all your photo's. I was looking at more than this post. And that toad blends in nicely with the garage flooring. I think they can cange to hide themselves..interesting!
Maybe there are insects in there for it to take..Michelle
And when you edit froggy he blends in with the background even more. Is this the watercolor brush? Whatever it is, it's perfect for this little guy. Last year in our park I ran across some newly hatched terrapins--they were so cute too.
Cute visitor!
Love the toad macro ~ excellent ~ (A Creative Harbor)
Very cute indeed! Do you think they like the cool floor?
I'd be okay with a toad in my garage! Great macro!
I suspect they like the cool they find there. Great capture
Mollyxxx
Cute little toad!
Love your toad. And thanks for the beautiful Amish pictures!
He is so cute ... I am glad you didn't step on him. I am always happy when I see toads in my gardens because they help control the insects ... I am guessing he wondered into the garage by accident and then maybe got shut in. Be careful because they have babies and the babies are tiny. I have to watch for movement in my grass when I am mowing to keep from running over them. Cute picture for Macro Monday.
Andrea @ From The Sol
He's a cutie :)
Post a Comment