| It's time for Skywatch Friday, and here is a shot of the Blue Moon. Not really blue, but you can read about it here: The second full moon of August, also known as the blue moon will be at its fullest on Friday, August 31, 2012 at the time 9:58 am. EST for cities including New York (NY), New Jersey (NJ). People in California and other west coast cities of the USA can enjoy it 6:53 a.m. EST. Read more at http://www.mstarz.com/articles/4399/20120830/full-moon-august-2012-time-to-catch-rare-blue-moon-friday-the-31st.htm#9pBF6zE8l435BAX5.99 Be sure to click on http://skyley.blogspot.com to see more sky pictures. |
WOODYNOOK CREATIONS
Friday, August 31, 2012
Skywatch Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Spectacular capture, Becky!
Happy Skywatch,
Merisi
I totally forgot about it! Hoping I can catch sight of it this morning now before it is too late...have the camera set up and ready to go. Great shot of the moon! Marvelous detail!
Good picture. That moon was so bright last night that it lit the inside of my house.
very nice!
Great shot! And how wonderful that you included the info on the blue moon!
Fabulous! Happy SkyWatch Friday!
Great moon shot!! Love the detail.
Great shot!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
This lake looks so much like the ones we saw while in Washington state last week. It is so pretty and peaceful looking. I know you had a wonderful time with the grandchildren. Go Yankees....they won today. Bud is so happy. I am so happy. Know you are so happy. genie
Post a Comment